Friday, July 28, 2006

Bastogne!


Sure, you love World War II. You've read all the books. You even celebrated the 4th of July by reenacting the first 20 minutes of Saving Private Ryan. But how can you make WWII... delicious?

It's a simple answer, my friend. Bastogne! Like the sands of Omaha Beach, Bastogne! crumbles into your hand, reminding you of fallen comrades. But wait until you put them in your mouth. The faint taste of pine and gunpowder will really take you back. And with three times the flour and saturated fat of civilian cookies, your carb coma will obliterate any painful flashbacks.

Bastogne! The "Battle of the Bulge" has never tasted so good.

4 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It kind of reminds one of bologna, no?

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger JAM said...

I found your blog through Frolic and Detour as well -- good stuff! I am longing for a stroopwaffel now.

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stroopwafel cadoof..Ahh. The sounds of words that make no sense!
La La La. Ok. I am heading to bed now!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the KOA-esque symbol in the corner. I would totally take those cookies on my next trip to the campground by the freeway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home